Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We value open communication with patients and encourage questions that help you feel confident in your dental care. Many of our most common questions are listed here, but if you have a specific question or one that requires an immediate answer, we welcome you to get in touch with our Korumburra or Inverloch dental clinics and our team will be happy to help.
At your next visit, our dentists will be happy to explain your procedure and treatment options so that you have all of the information you need to keep your smile healthy and attractive.
- Will my procedure hurt?
- How much will my procedure cost?
- Will my dental filling or crown be noticeable?
- Is there a guarantee of how long my dentistry will last?
- Do you see children?
- Why do I need a dental crown instead of a filling?
- What is the best way to care for my dental extraction?
- What should I do to minimise dental trauma?
- What can I expect during and after root canal treatment?